Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Love!

I’m no writer, I’m no singer, I’m no musician. Not a passion lies within me. Nothing that I can fall back on in my happy or sad times. But I’m happy today! Immensely happy! Never before have had I realized how much I love rains! Monsoons, strong winds, downpours, thunders, lightning, shivering! Standing in the rain, drenching to the soul! I’ve been through all these before but this time something was different. Don’t know what; don’t care why. It’s like a new experience every time!

>>>> Reasons why I love Monsoons >>>>

The beautiful view! A hazy, foggy yet a very fresh, green look of nature. Fills me up with freshness too.

The grey skies cracked up by the silver-violet striking light! Beautiful view!!

Silence! A peaceful, serene silence that monsoons bring along, I love it!! There’s only this rhythm of the falling rain drops that create a trance-like ambience, and the clouds thundering intermittently, singing the monsoon song. Words are simply an unnecessary interruption!

A constant gaze at a far-far-away point, transporting you to a different world. A single thunderbolt, that jolts you back to reality.

How we shiver in the cold rain, but a simple, warm thought drives away all the trembling!

Birds flying against the winds, playing in the rain! Not afraid of the thunder, not apprehensive of the downpour. Just having fun =). They actually make you want to take a leap, a deep dive, and fly! I so wish I could fly! Some sparrows lack the wings… but still wish to fly…

To some, monsoons bring smiles, to others, tears. To me, it brings both. Unexplainable it may be, but true it is… All that matters to me is that I’m happy, in spite of the tears and without a reason. Maybe its beautiful memories, maybe it’s the thought of uncertain future, maybe its nothing.

The soft, heavenly droplets wash away the tears; no hands needed to wipe them for you. But still you long for someone who can make out your tears from the raindrops… Strange…

4 comments:

SarangN said...

Stole the thoughts from my head!Straight from the heart. Thumbs up! :)(Actually wrote this comment last night but then my internet , well, did an internet! You know what I mean :P)

Vidhi Patel said...

thanks =)
somebody needs to pull a vidhi on ur internet. mebbe then it'll work...=P

Siddharth a.k.a. Plasmabhai said...

beautiful... straight from inside...

Aditya said...

I"m reading this now. Lovely!